e-Emphasys Increases Your Technician’s Productivity and Streamlines the Administration Process
e-Emphasys ERP helps you to streamline your scheduling and dispatch, optimize your workforce, and shorten the call-to-cash cycle.
“We have been happy with our purchase of e-Emphasys ERP. There is no way we could have handled the growth we have experienced in the last four years without e-Emphasys.”
– Don Shilling
President, General Equipment & Supplies
Key Features For Service Managers
Increase your first time fix rates by scheduling the right technician, for the right job, with the right parts. Quickly react to changing schedules directly within e-Emphasys ERP.
- Easy drag and drop work assignments to technicians with rich, interactive and configurable dispatch console
- Improve efficiency of technician scheduling and technician of both shop and field techs
- Quickly react to changing schedules. No more checking white boards
- Improve visibility into technician assignments. No more under or over-utilized technicians
- Visibility into parts availability and location to ensure first time fixes
- View work orders based on different data filter criteria like unassigned, priority, service branch, foreman, customer, etc.
- Assign multiple technicians to a work order
- Use Geo-spatial location tools to find technicians in the field and assign the properly skilled technician to the job
Simplify the Complex Supply Chain Matrix.
Enable seamless integration – from Enquiry to Invoicing to After-sales.
- The groundbreaking e-360 Mobile Application, enabling instant access to the customer’s own sales and fleet information, along with instant rental availability.
- e-Emphasys enables equipment configuration and generates proposals on the spot—in real-time and disconnected mode.
- while on site with a customer, your sales staff has full access to all important customer intelligence, equipment configuration, pricing information, equipment availability, trade-in values and much more.
- your customer can also track every aspect of equipment life-cycle revenue, cost and contribution, freight, interest and depreciation, utilization, maintenance history, ownership, location, configuration and much more.
- seamless telematics integration provides real-time machine hours, GPS position and
- e-Emphasys provides extensive tools for reporting and analysis, such as market share and lost/successful equipment sale reporting.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Sales Managers.
Technicians can access information about their service call in real-time from the field. With access to changes in schedules, customers, equipment warranties and detailed service histories, technicians in the field are better prepared to make decisions.
- Invoice from the field for quick payment
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Capture customer signatures electronically
- Track & monitor service truck inventory to identify excess parts and proactive replenishment
- Quickly dispatch alerts
- Access complete service repair history, customer history, and warranty information
directly from the field
- Improve cause, complaint, coverage and solution tracking
- Update unit meter readings
Learn more about Field Service Options
When you remove excessive paperwork from your technicians’ typical day, you can save hundreds of hours, as well as create a better work environment.
With e-Emphasys ERP, technicians can post their labor hours, share images of equipment, provide debrief information and take customer signatures directly from the worksite, allowing for quick turnaround and invoicing from your enterprise.