Manage Your Entire Operation – From Purchase To Payment.
Your job is complicated. You’re in charge of receiving, shipping, and inventory levels. You’ve got to forecast demand, oversee operating budgets, keep inventory levels low, increase sales and keep customers happy – all at the same time. And you’ve got to make decisions fast, with very little room for mistakes.
e-Emphasys ERP offers complete, robust, and fully integrated solutions to manage parts sales, order fulfillment, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchase, returns and warehouse operations.
“e-Emphasys ERP has allowed us to reduce inventory lead time and improve fill rates to ensure parts are available when and where our customers need them.”
– John Coughlin
President, Linder Industrial Machinery Company
Key Features For Parts Managers
- End-to-end parts sales and purchase cycle with real time integration into the financial modules
- Advanced multi-dimensional pricing and multi-level discounting
- Streamlined sales quotation and order management processes configurable by customer or product
- Capability to auto-convert inquiries into quotes, and quotes into sales orders
- Contract support for long term customer and supplier price/discount agreements
- Lost sales tracking to track and analyze lost sales against reason codes and competitors
- Parts shortage handling, expediting and drop shipment for fast fulfillment in case of shortage
- Fully integrated parts warehouse management, providing full visibility of inventory, locations, lots and serial numbers, consignment inventory, clean and dirty cores, and supporting efficient material handling processes
Parts Management Portal
- Real time recording of parts sales requirements, directly by the customers, minimizes staffing requirements
- Authorized visibility of parts information to customers—price, discount eligibility, inventory availability, location availability, and delivery lead times
- Tracking of sales order processes—from order to delivery to invoicing
- Ability to reprint sales documents such as packing slips and invoices
- Enables parts managers to receive an alert when a significant parts sales order is placed by a customer
BI Dashboards & Reports
- Track parts sales & profitability KPIs by a detailed analysis (by branch/territory/salesperson/customer/part group/equipment model/manufacturer etc.) with drill down capability
- Part specific fill-rate and profitability analysis
- Provides a record of all movement for all parts
- Provides timely visibility of slow-moving or obsolete parts, enabling vendor returns, and keeps dead stock to a minimum
- Easy determination of parts life-cycle stage, to identify inventory age composition
Mobile-Ready For Staff On The Move
Paperless Yard Operations With eInspection Mobile App
eInspection is asset management made easy. From any mobile device, your yard managers can automate check-in, check-out and inspection processes, allowing you to take pictures of equipment, annotate areas of interest on the picture, accept signatures digitally, and create and email pdf reports whenever a piece of equipment enters or exits your yard.
eInspection also works with on-site inspections, lowering the downtime of equipment and minimizing turnaround time for returned equipment.