Supplier Management Software - Dealer Management System
Supplier Management Overview
e-Emphasys Supplier Management helps dealerships streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance.
e-Emphasys Supplier Management supports and optimizes the entire procure-to-pay process for equipment as well as parts. It closes the loop with equipment sales, parts planning and shortage handling, and greatly enhances order accuracy, delivery performance and operational efficiency.
The electronic availability of requests for quotations, supplier quotes and evaluation, supplier contracts, vendor rating of past performance, Approved Supplier Lists (ASLs), price books, alternative parts and sources of supply, and automated order processing in e-Emphasys, represent key enablers for your purchasing department.
- End-to-end purchase cycle with real-time integration into the financial modules
- Advanced administration of supplier terms and conditions
- Streamlined request for quotation and order management processes, configurable by vendor or product
- Parts replenishment as per internal or Supplier Authorized Stocking List policy
- Consolidation of branch-level planned orders into a single P/O
- Capability to auto-convert inquiries into quotes and quotes into purchase orders
- Auto-conversion of customer equipment order and configuration into request for quote of a P/O
- Contract support for long-term supplier agreements
- Ordering against central purchase contract
- Administration of supply-per-part sources
- Parts shortage handling, expediting and drop shipment for fast fulfillment in case of shortage
- Pre-built interfaces with OEM parts catalogs, price updates, inventory look-ups, and ordering systems
- Integrated and efficient claim processing against applicable warranty or insurance policies
- Automatic three-way matching of invoices against order and / or goods receipt
- Selection of the best available sourcing option
- Efficient order processing and short cycle time, reduced error probability, and greater productivity
- Automation of manual activities, integrated work-flows, detailed tracking of information and notification of exceptions
- Centralized procurement, improving efficiency and greater buying power
- Work-flow process for invoice review and approval
- Alerting of exceptions, e.g. late deliveries
- Complete administration of OEM loans and floor plans
- Vendor rating against multiple criteria, including delivery accuracy, timeliness and quality, and invoice accuracy, cost, etc.
- Increased focus on strategic and tactical aspects of the OEM-Supplier relationship rather than only the operational side
- Integrated into accounts payable and general ledger with automation of transaction processing, invoice approval and payment
- Rating of supplier performance for vendor selection and performance optimization
- Increased claim recovery rate
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!