Service Management Software - Dealer Management System
Service Management Overview
e-Emphasys Service & Warranty Management enables dealerships and rental firms to optimize customer service, reduce equipment downtime and turn the service department into a profit center.
It helps dealerships to effectively plan, schedule, and manage resources, to improve service processes and customer satisfaction. It offers tightly integrated functionality to automate and optimize end-to-end OEM warranty and claim processes.
e-Emphasys Service & Warranty Management solution allows companies to leverage the internet and mobile technologies for effective communication that helps receiving and transmitting real-time updates between service supervisors and field mechanics.
- Integrated call management and help-desk support
- Service Order planning, scheduling, and costing
- Multi-Location resource allocation
- Service-history-driven knowledgebase
- Integrated OEM warranty & claims management
- Warranty cost analysis and forecasting
- On-site information access and invoice processing
- Automated inventory allocation
- Priority-based service order processing
- Discount matrix
- Automated transactions for billing, A/R, G/L, and equipment life-cycle cost
- Comprehensive reports and analytics
- Web-based, easy-to-use, intuitive graphical interface. Requires minimum training
- Supports all mobile devices
- Comprehensive Call Management capabilities for sophisticated diagnostic analysis and ability to automatically process calls to service orders
- Service Orders to manage shop and field work orders with parts, labor and other charges
- Service/RAMP Contracts to create and manage equipment contracts, with coverage details
- Periodic Maintenance schedules for both the customer and dealer’s fleet, based on time, meter reading, or both
- Flexible and easy-to-use, point-and-click service scheduler, and dispatch dashboard allows foremen or supervisors to schedule both field service technicians, as well as internal shop work
- Rapid and personalized call intake
- Easy and quick on-line mechanic assignment and dispatch
- On-line access to order, unit & parts, warranty, and claims information
- Fast and accurate problem diagnosis, resulting in improved first-call-fix ratios
- Efficient preventive maintenance and reduced unit downtime
- Integration with Microsoft MapPoint and Google Maps to visualize job sites and routes and provide driving directions
- Mobile/Laptop-based service application for field technicians with online access to equipment details and maintenance history, and the ability to report parts used, hours spent, and invoice customers while on field
- Warranty and Claims to manage, monitor and process electronic claims for OEM, third-party and internal warranty, including policy warranty
- Ability to manage Multiple Warranties based on time periods or meter readings of a unit that includes the individual Dealer and OEM warranties
- Remote access to equipment service history
- Real-time reporting of time and material
- Real-time updates to equipment details
- Quick invoicing to reduce payment cycle
- Improved customer relationship for up-sell opportunities
- Comprehensive reports on various KPIs
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!