Rental Management Software - Dealer Management System
Rental Management Overview
e-Emphasys Rental Management enables dealerships to plan, operate, monitor, and improve rental operations, to increase profitability and enhance customer service.
e-Emphasys integrates the rental department with all other functions.
e-Emphasys Rental Management supports multi-site rental operations, optimizing utilization across branches. It provides flexible pricing and price simulation options, to support advanced pricing schemes with multiple price and discount variables.
e-Emphasys caters to a variety of contract types (rent to rent, rent to sell and lease).
- Tracking of customers’ rental inquiries as a guide to the sales force for follow-up and conversion of prospects to customers
- Analysis of customer business history
- Efficient administration of the rental process from quotation to invoicing and collection
- Fleet inventory look-ups with complete visibility of models/configurations across all branches
- Detailed tracking of rental status and fleet availability
- Tracking of multiple meter readings
- Price simulation for rental rate structuring
- Flexible rental invoicing with auto calculation of invoice amounts, including off-rent periods
- Rent-to-rent, rent-to-sell and lease contracts
- Rent of equipment configurations, and/or individual base units, attachments, parts and components
- Equipment configuration management, inspection, maintenance, transfer and hauling
- Flexibility to manage any number of base units and attachments for different contract time periods (start dates & end dates) on the same contract, at different rental rates
- Parts, rentals and sales of serialized and non-serialized parts on the same rental contract
- Various formulae for calculation of rental rates (monthly/weekly/daily/hourly)
- Multi-tier discounting of renting rates (general/campaign/seasonal/periodic)
- Advanced graphical Rental Availability Chart based on intelligent search criteria and detailed status tracking
- Inspections and auditing of inspection result
- Focused and guided sales approach
- Tracking of all sales activities and customer interactions
- More effective customer sales interaction through interactive configuration and availability of offline customer information
- On-site proposal generation
- Revenue and profit reporting by geography, branch, line of business, OEM, equipment category, model, etc with drill down to transaction detail
- Integration with sources of market intelligence to monitor sales activity in context of overall market activity
- Win-loss analysis
- All-inclusive proposals (equipment, attachments, warranty, services, trade-ins, etc.)
- Sales force productivity
- Complete customer interaction history
- Monitoring and management of sales funnel
- Advanced sales management reporting
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!