Parts and Inventory Management Software - Dealer Management System
Parts & Inventory Management Overview
e-Emphasys Parts & Inventory Management helps dealerships increase parts sales, improve customer service and operational efficiency, and keep inventory levels low. It is a complete, robust, and fully integrated solution to manage parts sales, order fulfillment, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchase, returns and warehouse operations.
e-Emphasys Parts & Inventory Management supports efficient over-the-counter sales next to its advanced quote-to-cash process. It closely integrates with OEM and after-market parts supplier systems for fast and accurate pricing, ordering and delivery.
e-Emphasys Parts & Inventory Management keeps track of parts genealogy and recommends parts alternatives, or alternative sources in case of shortage. It facilitates the listing of critical replacement parts, special or hard to obtain parts from primary and secondary market. The advanced parts forecasting and planning engine optimizes inventory and service levels.
- End-to-end parts sales and purchase cycle with real-time integration into the financial modules
- Advanced multi-dimensional pricing and multi-level discounting
- Streamlined sales quotation and order management processes configurable by customer or product
- Capability to auto-convert inquiries into quotes and quotes into sale orders
- Contract support for long term customer and supplier price/discount agreements
- Lost Sales Tracking to track and analyze lost sales against reason codes and competitor
- Parts shortage handling, expediting and drop shipment for fast fulfillment in case of shortage
- Fully integrated parts warehouse management, providing full visibility of inventory, locations, lots and serial numbers, consignment inventory, clean and dirty cores, and supporting efficient material handling processes
- Pre-built interfaces with OEM parts catalogs, price list updates, inventory look-ups and ordering systems
- Advance parts demand forecasting and planning based on serviced fleet by region, planned maintenance, parts genealogy, multi-level supply chain relationships, and ordering policies
- Advance parts planning, supporting branch-level and centralized purchasing
- Surplus inventory tracking, ABC analysis, etc.
- Parts management solution, tailored to equipment dealership needs
- Efficient order processing, fast customer response, shorter sales cycle, reduced error probability and greater productivity
- Automation of manual activities, integrated work-flows and detailed tracking of information through integrated information flows, OEM interfaces, bar code and RFID data capture
- Core exchange management
- Multiple PO types and procedures, including stock, emergency, unit down, etc., with flexible workflow of activities
- Multiple Inventory Valuation Methods to determine inventory value: FIFO, LIFO, MAUC (Moving Average Unit Cost) and Standard Cost Price
- Integrated supplier/own Bar Codes and integrated RFID for automatic data capture, and optimized inventory tracking and movement
- Improved multi-echelon forecasting and inventory management, optimizing customer service, inventory carrying costs, and shipping cost
- Integrated financial management for better insight and control over inventory costs
- Centralized purchasing improving efficiency and leveraging economy of scale
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!