Fleet Management Software - Dealer Management System
Fleet Management Overview
e-Emphasys Fleet Management enables dealerships and rental companies to maximize equipment availability, performance, utilization and ROI.
e-Emphasys Fleet Management manages all aspects of the fleet throughout the equipment life-cycle, including configuration, life-cycle cost and revenue; maintenance; inspection; certification; tracking of location, vehicle movement and meter reading; availability and status tracking; financing; insurance, and depreciation.
e-Emphasys Fleet Management provides a single-window tracking of end-to-end life-cycle cost and revenue for each unit, including its landed cost, value-added cost, rental revenue, depreciation, interest charges, etc.
For intelligent equipment tracking e-Emphasys integrates into satellite tracking systems.
- End-to-end tracking of equipment from date of acquisition till disposal
- Administration of base models, attachments, components, parts and complete configurations
- Flexible set-up of specification sheets by product category
- Specification sheet per unit
- Life-cycle cost and revenue accounting for base unit and configuration
- Simple equipment valuation at any point in time of the unit life-cycle
- Tracking of own fleet, customer fleet and consignment units
- Detailed tracking and billing of equipment utilization through administration of multiple meter readings
- Equipment swaps (linking and de-linking of attachment or components) and swap history
- Equipment transfers and movement memos
- Equipment filling cards
- Pre-delivery inspection
- Electronic document store linked to each individual unit (images, drawings, reports, certificates, etc.)
- Service integration for assembling/dismantling of existing configuration to meet customer requirements
- Preventive maintenance planning by unit, based on application type, time and utilization
- Tracking of loaners, demo units, and consignment units
- Inventory management of models, attachments, components and parts
- Various warranty types by unit (OEM, dealer, etc.)
- Efficient tracking of equipment
- Cross-company fleet visibility (availability, location, status, configuration, specs, etc.)
- Optimized utilization and reduced shrinkage
- Uptime and performance optimization through preventive maintenance
- Warranty reserve by unit
- Integration with generic Telematics applications such as KOMTRAX and OEM-specific applications, collecting real-time equipment information such as meter readings, location info, Geo-fencing, etc.
- Fixed asset management with flexible depreciation policies
- Management of loans and floor plans, and interest payment specific to the unit or generic for the fleet
- Management of insurance policies and advanced claim processing
- Accurate and up-to-date visibility of unit life cycle revenue and cost, trend analysis and drill down capability to transaction detail
- Decision support for equipment replacement, portfolio optimization, fleet deployment
- Integrated support for fixed asset management, financing and insurance
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!