Financial Management Software - Dealer Management System
Financial Management Overview
e-Emphasys Finance Management helps dealerships manage, control and optimize the financial health of their organizations, with improved cash flow and bottom-line results.
e-Emphasys Finance Management tightly integrates the equipment sales and rental, service, parts, inventory, and procurement functions into a real-time financial view of business operations. It supports dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management. It provides a comprehensive financial reporting capability.
e-Emphasys Finance Management is a multi-site, multi-currency financial solution. It meets global GAAP standards, and supports analysis of balance sheets, P&L and cash flow, in real-time, across multiple dimensions.
- Fully integrated financial system
- Multi-site and multi-currency
- Comprehensive drill-down and management reporting capabilities
- Centralized invoicing
- Electronic customer and supplier payment processing
- Department-wise credit limits for defining and tracking customer credit limits – both at cumulative and/or at department level, with credit blocking controls and workflow
- Real-time equipment life-cycle cost analysis
- Equipment loans and financing
- Fixed asset management
- Three-way match and approval for A/P invoices
- A/P self-billing invoices from inventory receipts
- Flexible Budget-providing ability for multi-level and multi-dimensional budgeting
- Cash flow, P&L, balance sheet and departmental expense reporting
- Budget v/s variance reporting
- Comprehensive integration mapping for automatic finance transaction posting, eliminating user input of G/L codes
- Flexible P&L and Balance Sheet layouts, with drill-down capabilities to the actual transactions
- Centralized Invoicing/Accounts Receivables supporting batch invoicing, tracking and monitoring of customers’ payments with aging analysis and differentiated credit control
- Accounts Payable for efficient invoice processing and monitoring of vendor payment and aging
- Seamless and systematic consolidation of financial books across different financial and logistic companies
- Overall automation of financial processes
- Eliminates the need for manual entry, reducing errors and mitigating risks
- Competitive business intelligence with detailed insight into accounting processes and related information
- Tracking and monitoring of equipment and non-equipment related loans, interest and down payment, along with allocation of interest costs to the equipment life-cycle cost roll-up, and proper G/L accounts
- Electronic banking and reconciliation for electronic payment and receipt, with reconciliation analysis of G/L and bank statements
- Comprehensive fixed asset management capabilities, fully integrated with fleet management module; provides several depreciation methods including straight line, declining balance, and others
- Comprehensive reporting for fixed asset and associated financials
- Improves A/R and A/P cycles
- A single package includes comprehensive financial management, with integration capabilities for electronic banking and reconciliation
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!