CRM Software - Dealer Management System
e-Emphasys Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps the dealership sales force manage opportunities and serve customers more effectively, increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
e-Emphasys CRM is based on Microsoft Dynamics, with extensions specific for the Equipment Dealership and Rental sales organizations. It equips the dealership sales force with comprehensive capability for configuration and negotiation of deals.
The e-Emphasys CRM deal sheets support equipment, configuration, warranty terms, equipment trade-in, quotes, order and rental agreements.
With full visibility of equipment inventory, specifications, configurations, images, pricing information, attachments and options, customer credit position and margin information, your sales force is fully armed to serve customers and close deals.
e-Emphasys CRM helps sales personnel manage the complete sales cycle in a structured and proactive manner, keeping track of each meeting, offer and interaction. It supports the sales management with comprehensive management information.
- Online and offline sales force automation supporting salesmen in the field with and without internet connectivity
- Synchronization of information between e-Emphasys CRM on the laptop and e-Emphasys ERP on the server
- Comprehensive customer, contact, fleet and history information
- Deal sheet offering mechanism for structured needs analysis, and configuration of quotes and orders
- Lightweight equipment configurator with support for images of models, attachments and options
- Price lists
- Equipment inventory visibility
- Customer credit information split by line of business (equipment sales, parts, service and rental)
- Funnel management providing visibility of the pipeline with drill-down to individual opportunities
- Tracking of sales activities
- Outlook Calendar and Mail integration
- Security restricting edit and/or view capabilities depending on the sales person’s level of authority
- Approval workflow for proposals or orders exceeding discounting thresholds
- Easily integrates into your current Dealership Business System
- Comprehensive sales reporting and analysis
- Focused and guided sales approach
- Tracking of all sales activities and customer interactions
- More effective customer sales interaction through interactive configuration and availability of offline customer information
- On-site proposal generation
- Revenue and profit reporting by geography, branch, line of business, OEM, equipment category, model, etc with drill down to transaction detail
- Integration with sources of market intelligence to monitor sales activity in context of overall market activity
- Win-loss analysis
- All-inclusive proposals (equipment, attachments, warranty, services, trade-ins, etc.)
- Sales force productivity
- Complete customer interaction history
- Monitoring and management of sales funnel
- Advanced sales management reporting
Want to learn more?
Click the button to schedule a demo, request a call with one of our ERP experts, or just send us a message!