Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant
- Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant
- Location: Cary, NC
- Duration: Full-Time
- Experience: 10+ Years- Minimum 5 in business system implementations
We have an exciting career opportunity in our professional services team for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultants to make a definitive personal impact for the success of our customers and to make a rewarding career for themselves. As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant, you will have the opportunity for implementing, configuring and supporting CRM solution for our global customers and also to learn and deploy other business applications such as; ERP, Microsoft BI, Field Service Automation, Customer Portals and other e-Emphasys solutions. You will provide business consulting services, pre-sales and implementation support for roll-out and multi-site implementations. You will work with both customers and deployment teams as well as be responsible for providing training, mentoring, and guidance to colleagues on the team.
- All aspects of consulting; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, configure, setup, implementation and training of e-Emphasys systems (ERP, BI, CRM, Field Service Automation etc.)
- Collecting and understanding client system requirements, and performing customer GAP analysis Business and process analysis
- Leading onsite and remote key-user and end-user training, supporting system cut-over and post go-live system operation
- Liaising with clients and with our product management teams, act as a point of communication on solution requirement designs, functional designs and quality assurance.
- Coordinating with client staff members to manage their expectations with design and delivery aspects (making sure we are all on the same page).
- Prepare training plans and Train users on eXtend ERP.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure the on-time and in-budget delivery.
- Guide and mentor team members.
- Work with Sales and presales team in the presales process, build proposals, deliver product demonstrations etc.
- In summary, be a part of the talented deployment team who helps customers to improve their business efficiency by deploying e-Emphasys products
- Extensive experience in Microsoft CRM / 365 is a must.
- 10+ years’ experience. Minimum 5 years in business systems implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university. Additional Microsoft certifications is plus.
- Strategic thinker with great presentation skills
- Highly reputed as a trusted adviser by customers.
- A deep and burning desire to learn a new ERP system. Quickly.
- Experience in deployment of business solutions in the Equipment / automotive Industry will be highly preferred.
- Knowledge of software systems design and database structures will be huge plus.
- Experience in performing various kinds of customizations / configuration in Dynamics CRM such as; security role configuration, view/chart/dashboard creation, workflow creation, creation of forms or modifying existing forms, defining business rules, theme customization etc.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, work with the customer and the CRM Product team to arrive at a solution, get it develop from CRM product team and demonstrate the solution to the customer.
- Consultant is not expected to have programming skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
- Ability to travel upto 70%.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K.
- Opportunity to join a successful and established software company that is leading its industry · · Culture of meritocracy
e-Emphasys is a fast growing, enterprise software company that produces the premier ERP platform for Heavy Equipment and Rental dealers. Recognized by Grant Thornton and Business North Carolina Magazine as one of North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies, today we are nearly 300 employees and growing. Our customers include some of the best-managed equipment dealers in the construction, agriculture, mining, forestry and material handling industries and span across 17 countries. Above all, our people are our most valuable assets. We welcome you to join our team!
e-Emphasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fair career opportunities for all individuals. All applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.