ERP Implementation Consultant
Come join a winning team!
e-Emphasys is a fast-growing enterprise software company that makes the industry’s leading ERP platform for Heavy Equipment dealerships. These are the guys who sell or rent-out the big yellow machines we see every day on our roads or construction sites. What we don’t always think about are the other big yellow machines in the mining, agriculture, forestry and material handling industries. We help their dealerships improve their performance, too. We are a smart bunch of folks who take great pride in the company we have built together.
Today, we are over 250 employees with customers in seventeen countries. We are completely employee-owned, which means we decide what type of company we want to be. That’s pretty cool. We are always on the look-out for outstanding talent to join us on our journey. If you are looking for a true meritocracy where good ideas are championed from any corner, and you can check your ego at the door (but never your sense of humor) we may be the next right home for you. Oh, and we offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K – to every employee. That’s why so many of our folks have been with us for 10-15 years. We have the happiest customers and employees in the business.
ERP Implementation Consultant
E-Emphasys is seeking talented and motivated Software Implementation Consultants to join our Professional Services team, installing our industry specific ERP solution specifically designed for equipment dealerships and rental companies.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple concurrent projects. Responsibilities include overall project management, business analysis, creation of project deliverables, training, data migration, and project resource coordination. You will work closely with both clients and development team members to achieve client goals. Additional responsibilities may include client training, customer support, program documentation, product testing and demonstration.
It is preferred that the successful candidates are based in our Cary, NC office; however, we will consider remote/virtual candidates. Ability to extensively travel is required, though actual amount will vary by project. This is a full time position with benefits.
- Manage activities to produce successful results on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support key project implementation activities such as implementation planning; systems integration; training plan development and execution; procedure development; performance management modifications; business case tracking and realization; user acceptance testing planning and execution.
- Facilitate the requirements gathering of “As Is” process definition via interactive workshops.
- Work collaboratively to assess impact of change requests for effort estimation and capacity planning purposes.
- Support communication of project status to management, implementation team and project stakeholders through regular status reporting and other presentation vehicles.
- Assist in the monitoring of project-related issues or escalations (of an urgent or high priority nature) and build response strategies and actions to address issues.
- Support and lead process enhancement initiatives and business requirements definition to drive operational efficiencies and improve the customer experience.
- Gain expertise in e-Emphasys StepFast Implementation Methodology, understand project charter and customer needs on the project
- Develop and maintain robust and accurate end-to-end knowledge of business processes and applicable procedures.
- Ensure our organization is equipped to respond to customer inquiries; design and implement appropriate customer positioning and track/report on operational impacts.
- Assist with business development related activities including the development of proposals, statements of work, and delivery of presentations.
- Work with IT project teams and business units to help gather business requirements to aid in the design and development of software applications.
- Understand the business objectives and processes of current systems. Perform analysis and evaluation of options, alternatives, and system capabilities. Where appropriate, recommend enhancements through the application of technologies, systems and process changes to solve problems or enhance business processes.
- Understand and meet goals with regard to implementation, revenue, and performance metrics.
- Candidates must have experience with Application software or ERP Implementation.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum 2 years software consulting, implementation or project management experience within the relevant business acumen required.
- Business Process Design and Re-engineering training and relevant experience.
- The candidate will have day to day contact with clients in a professional environment. Superior communication skills, both written and oral, are mandatory.
- Comfortable leading a group through discovery workshops and training sessions. Ability to manage and shape customer expectations.
- Skill in abstracting complex business processes into clear and concise representations.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization to successfully deliver on multiple projects and initiatives.
- Understand and navigate clients’ business and discover opportunities to provide additional value through add-ons after initial contract offering.
- Experience using standard business software including MS Office Suite, and MS Project. Familiarity and experience with Project Management practices.
- Ability to surface and resolve conflicting requirements and needs with ease.
- A flexible and adaptable team member in highly fluid environment (comfortably handles rapid and repeated changes in priority and focus).