e-Emphasys – The Heavy Equipment Industry’s Premier ERP System
e-Emphasys ERP is the choice for dealers and rental companies looking to streamline processes without sacrificing customer service. e-Emphasys ERP provides visibility across your entire enterprise, giving you complete control of your business processes.
With all of your dealership’s data easily accessible from one location, you have the processes and information you need to effectively manage assets and make decisions based on intelligent, real-time business insights.
“e-Emphasys ERP has been a big contributor to our success. Our operational costs have remained the same, in spite of 32% growth in our business since implementation.”
– Jerry Tracey
President, Tracy Road Equipment
e-Emphasys ERP: Your Enterprise-Wide Solution
Simplify the Complex Supply Chain Matrix.
Enable seamless integration – from inquiry to invoicing to after-sales.
- The groundbreaking e-360 Mobile Application- enabling instant access to the customer’s own sales and fleet information, along with instant rental availability, on the go.
- On-the-spot access- Equipment configuration and generation of proposals —in real-time and disconnected mode.
- Full access in the field- While on site with a customer, your sales staff has full access to all important customer intelligence, equipment configuration, pricing information, equipment availability, trade-in values and much more.
- Comprehensive tracking- track every aspect of equipment life-cycle revenue, cost and contribution, freight, interest and depreciation, utilization, maintenance history, ownership, location, configuration and much more.
- Seamless telematics integration- provides real-time machine hours, GPS position and
- Extensive tools- for reporting and analysis, such as market share and lost/successful equipment sale reporting.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Sales Managers.
Keep your rental fleet agile and profitable.
e-Emphasys ERP can consolidate all your rental activities in one powerful solution.
From initial quotes all the way through to customer invoicing and equipment management, e-Emphasys ERP manages your end-to-end rental operations.
- Robust search capabilities– Search rentals by branch, category, model, site and branch product line, etc.
- Detailed calendar views– See time-phased calendar views of future rental contracts, quotes, reservations, demo contracts, loaners, etc.
- Flexible scheduling, quoting and reservation features– including flexible rate management by unit or category, and the ability to block & reserve equipment & attachments for specific time periods and specific customers.
- Comprehensive tracking- contract management (rent-to-rent, RPO, demo, etc.) and the ability to track life-cycle costs and rental revenue for each unit.
- Insurance integrations– Robust support for all types of insurance including the ability to bill for Loss, Damage, and Waiver.
- Flexible billing- With custom billing periods plus customer-specific rates and discounts.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Rental Managers.
Proper Fleet Management Is The Key To Profitability.
Our Fleet Management system can help you increase service revenue and reduce the time technicians spend on the road.
Plus, you can give your fleet service customers powerful location tracking, remote diagnostics, hours and mileage reporting, service programs and theft prevention.
- Superior oversight of your fleet- Tracking all aspects of equipment life-cycle revenue, cost and contribution, freight, interest and depreciation, utilization, maintenance history, ownership, location, configuration and much more.
- Mapping integrations- with Google Maps and Microsoft MapPoint provide instant visibility of equipment location.
- Telematics data- AEMP interface-compliant manufacturers (that include Caterpillar, John Deere Construction & Forestry, Volvo Construction Equipment and Komatsu), allow automated hour meter updates, thereby enabling the Service Planning feature to identify non-PM Service opportunities and optimize routing of PM jobs.
- Satellite tracking integration- for systems such as GlobalTracs, Trimble and OEM-specific solutions such as Komtrax from Komatsu.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Fleet Managers.
Evolve From Reactive To Proactive.
Our Service Management module provides the tools and visibility you need to run a well-oiled, efficient service organization.
- Service Dashboards– to monitor WIP, escalations and other key information.
- Service Contract Management- profitability management of long-term Maintenance and Repair Contracts (MARC).
- OEM Flat Rates- supports OEM labor-standard job hours (flat rates) for improved service technician performance and profitability.
- Service Planning tool- optimizes scheduling of PMs and identifies non-PM service opportunities.
- Start-to-finish work order control- including pricing, credit limits, job groups, and job codes.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Service Managers.
The Right Part, In The Right Place, At The Right Time.
It’s an emergency! Your customer just sent in a parts order, and needs it urgently.
You need to prepare a sales order, locate the part, find the price, pick, pack and dispatch the part as quickly as possible.
Worried? Don’t be.
- Link your entire supply chain at the click of a mouse- your order gets processed instantly.
- Flows automatically through the order process- accomplishing all purchase, warehouse pick/pack, shipping and accounting tasks.
- Worry-free, seamless integration- every unit is designed to communicate seamlessly, never worry about slowing down your parts workflow again!
Learn how e-Emphasys helps Parts Managers.
Total Visibility And Control Over Your Supply Chain.
The e-Emphasys ERP system is designed to seamlessly integrate OEMs, dealerships, and end-customers. The software streamlines your business processes, while providing your manufacturer with access into select areas of your operations, and vice versa. The integration enables transparent operations with a dedicated focus on customers who expect access to applications and tools from anywhere and on any device.
- Availability MAX
- CCN Web
- Digital Invoicing
- Field Campaign
- Purchase Order to OEM
- Generic Price Tape
- Manufacturer-Managed Inventory
- OEM Parts Availability
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Suppliers.
Build A Stronger Bottom Line.
Our Financial Management module helps you gain real-time insight into the overall performance of your organization, by integrating processes from various applications. It streamlines and generates financial reports to meet the needs of the management and decision makers at every level. The drill-down viewer gives you an on-screen view of everything—from transaction details to financial summaries.
- Powerful financial tools- budgeting, cash management, receivable collection, invoicing.
- All the data, at your fingertips- processing and reporting tools, featuring gross profit analysis tools enabling you to assess bottom line contributions split out by model, branch, department, OEM / major supplier, etc.
- Equipment life cycle costing- providing cost and revenue analysis by individual unit, or by fleet.
- Comprehensive fixed asset management- with advanced depreciation support.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits CFOs.
Enhanced Customer Satisfaction And Product Quality, with Reduced Service Costs.
Warranty administration is one of the biggest drivers of cost for the warranty department. Too often, dealers manage their warranty claims manually, in an ad-hoc and inefficient manner.
e-Emphasys Warranty Management enables dealerships to create, run, process and track warranty claims through their full life cycles. The warranty management functionality does it all: users can submit claims and receive credits on behalf of the customer, service staff can verify the claims and initiate recovery, and field technicians can track asset history and replace in-warranty parts.
- All of your claims in one place- manage, monitor and process electronic claims for OEM, third-party and internal warranties, including policy warranties.
- Key reporting information-
- Claims recovery ratio, by manufacturer, by year.
- Total claims by manufacturer.
- Quarterly aging claim total.
- Manage multiple warranties- based upon time periods or meter readings for a unit that includes the individual Dealer and OEM warranties.
- Generate extra revenue- through up-sell and cross-sell of warranty policies and products.
Learn how e-Emphasys ERP benefits Warranty Managers.